• The wetsuit and neoprene swim cap are mandatory; neoprene stockings and gloves (not webbed) are recommended
• The chip and the GPS must be worn during the entire race: In case of loss the organization has to be informed
• The race number (bib) can not be worn during the lap swim, not even under the wetsuit and have to be clearly visible in T1
• The number has to be clearly visible at rear during the bike course and in the front during the run course
• Bikes must be in good condition and work properly, especially the breaks
•Disk breaks are not allowed
• The helmet must be approved with the CE mark.
• The bike replacement is not permitted; athletes are allowed to switch the wheels in case of mechanical problems. In this case, the organization must be informed.
• During the first part of the run (first 27 Km) athletes (and eventually their support volunteer) must have a front light, water and food.
From T 3 and during the climb towards Carosello 3000, athletes and their support volunteers will have to have a rucksack containing: front light(support team), heating effect t-shirt, waterproof jacket with hood, trousers waterproof, gloves, hat, water and food. All this equipment will be checked at the collection of the race pack and also in T3. Those who will not have all the above equipment will not be allowed to climb towards Carosello 3000.
The medical team has the faculty to stop athletes at any time if they believe that they are no longer able to carry on the race
• Athletes may be subject to doping controls decided by the national bodies
• During the bike and the run course athletes can bring along a cell phone, to be used only in case of emergency while stopping at the side of the road