The registration fee is 350 €.
The amount includes the costs of banking transactions.
The registration fee includes:
- Race kit
- 1 white bag to be delivered in the morning of the race, with garments for post arrival
- 1 blue bag to deposit the necessary for the cycling course and storage what used during the swimming
- 1 Red bag to deposit the necessary for the run
- 1 pesonalized bag for clothes and / or food to be used during the climb up to the Bernina Pass
- 1 t-shirt finisher for the athlete
- 1 T-shirt for the support team (more t-shirts can be provided upon payment if the team is composed of more than one person)
- 1 sticker to be affixed on the support car during the entire race
- Bib number
- Refreshment: Bernina Pass
- Transport voucher with the funicular for the athlete and the support member
- A climbing certificate of the legendary „Passo dello Stelvio“ will be given to the best athlete indicating the final chrono taken to the top of the mountain
- Voucher for the assistant car for the Gallo tunnel
- 2 vouchers (athlete and one support member) for the typical local lunch during the award ceremony. (Possibility to buy additional food voucers for additional support member)
Number of athletes
Here the criterion of entries acceptance:
- n°40 male athletes of Italian nationality
- n°40 40 male athletes “Foreigners”
- n° 25 women
- unlimited number of athletes “Extreme”*
* “extreme athletes” are those athletes that from 2012 to 2015 (included) finished “extreme”races; the organization considers as extreme races only the following events: Swissman, Celtman, Austriaman, Norseman, Triathlon Alpe d’Huez, Embrunman and Evergreen.
* The organization reserves the right to verify the athletes‘ statements; in case of differences between what declared and the results, the registration will not be accepted and the registration fee will be returned, reduced by 100 € fee (250 € will be returned for the operating cost of the practice)
Athletes will proceed with the registration on the website in the dedicated section, with payment by credit card (click here)
Athletes already finisher in a xtreme race have to indicate which competition have attended, year of participation and rank.
Entries will close mandatory at 24:00 on 31 August 2016; Registrations will close, once reched the sold out, accordingly witht the participation numbers indicated above.
All participants must be in compliance with the registration and the respective triathlon federation affiliation and must show, at the time of race kit handing out, the triathlon federation card and its identification.
The rules regarding the cancellation practices are edit to safeguard the economic sustainability of the event:
The 50% of the fee is refundable, for health reasons, until 31 May with a written request accompanied by medical report.
It is possible to pay an insurance fee of 50 € at registration by which, in case of impossibility to attend the event, it allows:
- to sell its registration (also beyond the closing date of entries) to another athlete offering equal conditions;
- transfer its registration in the 2017 start list