All Italian athletes belonging Youth B, Junior, Senior, Master can take part at the event.
All foreign athletes can take part at the race if have a license with their own national Triathlon Federation.
For All athletes (Italian and Foreign) who don’t have any license, it will be possible to get a daily license only they have a valid agonistic medical certificate specific for triathlon and released in Italy. When collecting the race pack, athletes will have to show their own triathlon license along with their own identity card.
The fee consists of: a race pack, bib number, recovery at the end of race, award ceremony, pasta party, gadget of the race.
- All athletes have to take part in the award ceremony. Whoever is not present at the award ceremony, will not get the prize (cash or prize in kind)
- First free athletes (male and female) receive price money according to number of athletes; first step (till 200 athletes) is 500€ divided as per here below:
- 1st man and female 50% of prize list
- 2nd man and female 30% of prize money
- 3rd man and female 20% of prize money
First three athletes of each category will receive a price in kind
- TRANSITION AREA
Transition area will be located in front of the beach of Livigno lake
- RECOVERY AREA
- Recovery area will be located beside Transition Area
- Changing rooms
- Changing rooms will be located in Aquagranda of Livigno 500m far from finish line and transition area
- PASTA PARTY
- All athletes must show tickets (which will be into the race pack) to have pasta party free of charge; it is possible buy tickets (the cost is 5€)
Parking area is 150m far from transition area.